Attention: Pebble Snap has a new home on the Web – www.pebblesnap.com – please update your books marks.
Enabling remote photo snapping…
Pebble Snap is an iOS App that combines the wearable Pebble Smart watch with the iPhone camera to enable taking photographs remotely with the snap of a button.
How can this be used?
- Live Preview of iOS camera on Pebble Watch
- Make those Selfies extra special!
- A self-timed snap shot from a distance.
- On the end of an telescopic camera extension for a new perspective.
- Install Pebble from the App Store: Pebble iOS App
- Connect Pebble to your Pebble Smart Watch
- Download the Pebble Snap Watch App
- Click on the button: Open in “Pebble”
- This will open the Pebble app, click on “Install and always ask” button
- Pebble Snap will install and is listed in the Watchapps list
- Verify Pebble Snap watch app is installed on the watch by: pressing the “Select” button once, and the “Down” button 4 times, “Select” one time.
- Open the Pebble Snap iOS app and the message “Connected to Pebble Snap!” will be displayed on the watch screen.
Pebble Watch App
Control camera mode (front-face or back-facing), flash and taking photos with your Pebble Smart Watch.
Quick Help In the App
- View your most recent snap and your Camera Roll
- Connect with your Pebble Smart Watch – tap to connect/disconnect. Switching to another App will automatically disconnect Pebble Snap from your Pebble Smart Watch.
- Open the app Settings for more control
- Switch the Flash mode: off, on or auto
- Turn on the self-timer 1-60 seconds
- Add location information to your photos (off by default)
- Turn on the in-app quick help (just in case)